Sunday, October 16, 2011

An Excuse to Blog

I'm busy...in a good way.
Since not blogging makes me sad, I have decided to blog every day this week!

...but the catch is that I will be blogging about all the things that prevent me from blogging on a more regular basis.
 
Confused?
 
Let me explain.
  
I think about blogging quite a bit.  I have ideas float in and out of my head.  I start blogs from time to time that I don't get around to finishing.  And sometimes I sit down planning to blog, but then I get carried away with something else online, and before I know it my "blogging" time has run out and it is time to sleep or eat or get my wee one up from his nap.  

But those aren't the only reasons I have been slacking in the blogging department.  I am also keeping busy with several little projects and, of course, the day to day duties of being a Mom and Wife.  They are things I enjoy doing, and things that I think are worthy of my time...yet, they are time consuming and can easily fill any free time that I have.    

So, over the next week, I am going to be sharing with you some of the ways I spend my time--projects, crafts, activities, life etc.
  
Tomorrow's topic:  Cross stitching - woo hoo!  Tune in for pics of a pathetically slow start to Baby #2's baby blanket.

Happy Sunday!    

No comments:

Post a Comment