Friday, October 1, 2010

Septober?

Is it just me, or did September fly by this year?


Seeerrrriously.


(The other day I was making a to-do list, and I wrote "mail September birthday cards" on it...um, yeah, thankfully, our family doesn't have any September birthdays because the cards would have been a month late!).


And now that October is here, Thanksgiving is just around the corner...and then Christmas...and then Augustine's first birthday!


I cannot believe how fast the time is passing...


And it's not going to slow down for us anytime soon! Here is a quick look at our (big item) social agenda for the next few months:


Middle of October = Quick trip to Massachusetts for Luke to give a talk (my husband gives talks on occassion--of the Christian nature--to younsters...did you know that about him?).


Beginning of November = One of my best friends, Amanda (and her husband and baby), is coming to visit for my birthday!


End of November = Thanksgiving in Massachusetts.


End of December = Christmas in Colorado.


December 30th = Augustine's Birthday! (Party in CO? Sure, why not!)


Early January = Another birthday party back in Richmond? YES!



I might as well just call this "month" Oct-em-ber-ary!


No comments:

Post a Comment