Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Augustine's Weekly Wee-View (8.3.10-8.10.10)




1) I really started consonant babbling this week...and said "Dada" (more like "Da-Dai") for the first time on Monday! I have been saying it lots since. Sorry for ripping up your Eurosport, Da-Dai!

You can't get mad at this face!


2) My second tooth came in on Friday.


3) We went out to eat at PF Changs on Monday night (as a last minute decision...), and Mom forgot to bring me baby food and snacks. It's not like I need the calories, but something to keep me preoccupied would have been nice...SOOO when the rice came out, Mom put some on my placemat for me to "play" with. But I ate it all by myself with my hands!


Yum!



I got a piece of rice stuck to my nose!



4) Mom and I have this week off of work, and we are having so much fun--swimming, playdates, Mass, walks! Plus, Mom has time to take a nap in the morning when I do, so we are all well rested!


5) I am sleeping great at night this week! I have only been getting up once or twice to eat!See you next week!!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little man..i can't believe he is starting to talk/babble!! What is that placemat?? Didn't tell me about that last night, did you?!? Love you, and glad you had such a fun time with him this week!

    ReplyDelete