1) We spent the weekend in Charleston to watch Dad play in the USL II finals and to visit our dear friends. (More on the trip soon).
Top: Me & Jill with Mom and Courtney & Charlie (Mom used to nanny for Jill/Chris and Courtney/Brian's older children). Middle: Playing with James. Bottom: Dad getting his 2nd place trophy.
2) Since we were staying with friends and didn't bring my baby bathtub, I took a bath sitting in the big tub for the first time. I looked so grown up and will start taking all my baths this way soon.
3) Speaking of sitting in the tub, I am getting better at sitting up each day. I still need to work on the grace with which I transition from sitting to laying. And I don't know how to get from my tummy to a sitting position yet...but I am close!
4) I am still an army crawler, but Dad saw me get up on all fours for the first time on the 28th (Mom is still waiting for me to do it again for her).
5) The hugs that I give Mom melt her heart! I wrap both my arms around her neck, pull her in real close (sometimes even go in for an open-mouthed kiss)...and then nestle my precious face into her shoulder and BITE her. She loves it!