Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Augustine's Weekly Wee-View (8.10.10-8.23.10)

It's a two-fer! We have been a bit busy...
1) I hosted my first playdate on August 11th with my friend, Max, and his mom. We rolled around in the living room with our toys for a bit, and then we all went to Mass at the hospital where Max and I were born. Max is just one of many little boys under the age of one in my weekly playgroup, and I look forward to growing up with them (for the next few years until we move back to CO!).

2) Mom is excited about our new work hours--12 pm-5pm, instead of 3:30 pm-8:30 pm on Thursdays! Now she won't be anxious about getting me to bed on time. (Wednesdays stayed essentially the same--7:40 am-5 pm, instead of 7:30 am-4:30 pm).

3) I had my first non-family babysitters, Kaite and Elizabeth Hillgrove, on the 20th! I was sleeping the whole time, but Mom and Dad had a great time going out to dinner at the Bone Fish!

A rare photo op these days! (Taken upon returning from our date--I must have been preoccupied on the way out the door).

4) On the 20th, I also started army crawling for the first time! My greatest incentive to crawl is Dad's cell phone. He calls his voice mail, puts it on speaker phone, and lays it on the floor a few feet in front of me...and I just have to go get it!

"Crawling" for the first time...to get the phone!

5) Dad played in the USL II semi-finals on the 21st. Dad's team won, so they will play in the finals next weekend in Charleston...road trip? YES!

All decked out for Dad's game! Go Kickers!

6) Dad's cousin, John, came to town to go to Dad's game (and even watched me--sleep--Sunday night so Mom and Dad could go get ice cream...they could get used to this!).

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the pic of him crawling..such a big boy! Also, that is an adorably family pic!

    ReplyDelete