Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Augustine's Weekly Wee-View


From Augustine...

So, Mom is always on here sharing her deep thoughts and feelings...and I want to share the highlights of my wee life, too.

Hence, we commence:

Augustine's Weekly Wee-View.

Every Tuesday (give or take a day), please enjoy reviewing the highs and lows of the Vercollone house from Augustine's perspective.
1) On Sunday, I celebrated Father's Day with Daddy! He is the best Dad a boy could have!! I got him a card and a collage of pictures of us, and we took him out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We enjoyed watching World Cup soccer with him that afternoon, too.

2) I have now officially mastered rolling over--front to back, back to front, side to side, I can do it all!

3) In two days, Mom and I are flying to Chicago to spend the weekend with Mom's sister and my cousin--they are our Best Buddies!! (Cute pics to follow!!).

4) My nose has been stuffy for the past few days--yuck! It makes it hard for me to sleep...it makes it hard for Mom and Dad to sleep, too. Last night we had a sleepover in my room--me in the crib, Mom and Dad on the floor on a futon mattress (good times had by all...). I went to the doctor, and he said it is just a cold. Please say some prayers for my health!!

5) At the doctor yesterday, I weighed 15 pounds, 3 ounces and was 26 1/4 inches tall. The doctor says I am average height and skinny...but you should see my thighs!

After we let Daddy sleep in, I woke him up with lots of smiles.


Have a great week! I will be playing with Tavian in Chicago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment