Monday, July 25, 2011

A Goal-Driven Life

So, in case you didn't know, my husband is a stud--in every sense of the word.  Truly, he is a one-of-a-kind guy!  I don't know how I was so fortunate to snag him for life...but I am sure glad I did!  {Thank you, Jesus!!} 

Anyway, among his charming qualities, my husband is a faithful man of God.  In fact, it is his most charming quality.  I have seen him consistently demonstrate virtue and charity is circumstances where I would have been selfish, thrown a fit, been selfish, acted proud, and/or been selfish. 

But I digress. 

In short, the point of this post is to let you know that Luke {is awesome and} has been featured on the cover of the latest Envoy magazine {for you Conversion Diary fans out there, Envoy also featured Jennifer Fulwiler in January}. 

I do not believe the magazine's articles can be accessed for free online, but I have been told one can purchase a copy by calling 800-55-ENVOY.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Andrea! He really is a great guy!!

    This is Ellen. I don't remember how to sign in . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I didn't know he was going to be on the cover of Envoy!! Congrats!!

    --Kristin

    ReplyDelete