Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Augustine's Weekly Wee-View (9.14.10-9.20.10)

The weeks just keep get getting faster!!!

1) Mom thinks I am coming down with something...or getting ready to cut my top teeth. I didn't have any symptoms before my bottom two came in, but the past couple days I have not been sleeping well and have had a little runny nose (and lots of sneezing....so maybe it is just a cold?).

2) When I "crawl" now, I alternate arms and legs and go really fast! But I am not up on my hands and knees...yet.

I love to crawl under my table and play with my cd player--I even open it and take my lullaby cd out...and bang it until Mom comes and takes it.

3) Mom started planning my 1st birthday party this week!!! I will actually probably have two parties--one in CO since we will be there for my actual birthday and one is VA a week or two later. Mom decided to do an elephant theme--surprise, surpise. Let the DIY decorations and favors begin!

4) We have purchased our tickets to MA for Thanksgiving with Dad's family. It will be a 5 night trip, but a few of those nights will be a vacation from our vacation--perhaps Humarock or Cape Cod? Yes, please.
5) This Friday we leave for COLORADO!!! I can't wait to play with my cousins! We have a lot of fun things planned with family. We are staying at Aunt Cait, Uncle Cole, and Tavian's house--Tavey and I are going to have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment