Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve! Today is significant for the obvious reason--tomorrow is Christmas...and the not so obvious reason--Augustine is "late." According to the Dr., Augustine's due date has been December 23rd since my first appointment at 8 weeks pregnant. However, Luke and my calculations have suggested Christmas Day as a more appropriate due date...we are hopeful for a Christmas baby!

Yesterday, we began operation self-induction: I vacuumed and mopped in the morning, walked around Food Lion shopping for obscure ingredients for a special egg plant parmesan recipe that claims to put women into labor, went on a stroll with Luke, and was on my feet for hours making the "magical" dinner (which has yet to send me to L&D!). I also enjoyed some herbal raspberry tea.

Today we are going to try fresh pineapple...



No comments:

Post a Comment