Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Always Helping

As I was scrolling through the pictures and videos saved on my computer this evening, I realized that quite a few of them are of Augustine "helping" around the house.  He loves to help and is always offering his assistance, regardless of what I am doing - cooking, cleaning, putting lids on containers {?}, brushing my teeth, adding soap to the laundry machine and dish washer, even, ahem, going to the bathroom! {don't worry, I didn't include pictures of all of these...}.

Here are such a few images of Augustine helping... 

1) make Daddy lunch
I asked him to put the bread on the grill...and he took a bite first. 
Ditto on the cheese.
Sorry, Luke!

2) vacuum
This is an especially aggressive clip {lol}...
this is not how he typically vacuums, seriously. 
His favorite is vacuuming with our real vacuum.

3) make pancakes
Augustine's breakfast of choice most mornings.

4) protect his sister
In this case, her ears...from my noisy hair dryer.
What a sweet brother :)

Love that little guy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment